reader interface features:
- -VBB-RI connects one reader via RS485 protocol to the VBB reader controller
- -Compatible with proximity, smart card, biometrics, magnetic stripe, barcode and Wiegand read head technologies
- -Four contact inputs - Door exit request - Door position switch - Push button override - Auxiliary input
- -Facility lockdown via credential or external pushbuttton
- -Metal enclosure with hinged and dual screw door
- -On board connection for tamper switch
CRONOTEQ-SECURITY recommends the Vanderbilt Reader Interface to expand your Lite Blue / Bright Blue controller from 3 to 32 doors taking in consideration these controllers already have two on-board reader interfaces.
Reader Interface board connects to (1) credential reader and has (4) unsupervised contact inputs and (2) 1A output relays. Can be powered at the Controller board or at separate locations. Includes NEMA 1 rated enclosure.
The VBB-RI offers a cost effective, modular approach to access control system design. The VBB-RI is the bridge between the reader controller and the reader, and is compatible with several read head technologies and supports facility lockdown and degraded mode.
Only one code may be used per order. You have explicitly to mention the PROMO CODE in your order, by email, SMS text or phone call, this price is not applied automatically if the code is not supplied. This code will expire soon.
Prices do not include tax neither delivery fee.reader interface datasheet