bright blue features:
- -Support for up to 32 doors
- -Includes 2 on-board reader interfaces for direct connect
- -Built-in web server
- -Standardized reports
- -Email event notification
- -Support for 5000 cardholders
- -Anti-passback function to eliminate unauthorized entry
- -Door status monitoring
- -Remote access and administration
- -Video integration
CRONOTEQ-SECURITY in Los Angeles recommends the Bright Blue access controller of Vanderbilt Industries to medium-sized applications. It is a web-based access control system for up to 32 doors. Ideal for schools, offices or industrial applications, with a great price and full access to premium access control features.
Bright blue embedded intelligence design means it does not require special software installation or a dedicated PC server to have full administration of your site. Any computer running a standard web browser can be used to access, monitor and manage your system.
When used with bright blue, each card swipe can be linked to video, thereby allowing the user to perform investigations with even greater ease.
Price do not include tax - delivery fee.bright blue datasheet